The Douty Foundation is committed to advancing Diversity, Equity and Inclusion through its philanthropy.
Since 1968, the Douty Foundation has provided funding to organizations working to foster equitable opportunities for children and youth in Montgomery and Philadelphia Counties in Pennsylvania.
The foundation supports organizations that:
• have demonstrated roots within the community;
• have a commitment to community engagement;
• have limited access to funding sources;
• provide or promote educational opportunities for children and youth;
• are focused on long-term social change through its work;
• are willing to take risks in terms of program delivery or the development of solutions to needs or problems